“Great experience at Postcard Experience”

Postcard Experience
Ranked #36 of 117 Fun & Games in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Next event: Christmas Cards at the Museumplein 18-28 december 2015! The Postcard Experience is a very cool event-based attraction for individuals, couples, families and groups. You are recorded (individual or together) in front of a green screen while you receive instructions on how and when to act. We replace the green with special effects and put you in an animated of a city, a country or a specific location. This postcard can be immediately shared with friends and family on social media. Postcard Experience creates the best souvenirs, starring yourself!
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We've been to Amsterdam very often, but this new attraction was one of the best things ever. Doing the video is lots of fun, and you get detailed instructions during the process - but it'll be easier for you to act accordingly if you take a look at the available videos on their homepage in advance.
All our friends and family loved the video that we sent them, and we'll definitely do this again the next time we're in Amsterdam.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank CookieMonster1968
PostcardNL, Manager at Postcard Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thanks for your lovely review!
Hope to see you soon in our studio to record a new movie! :-)

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We heard good reviews and it was really great. Nice staff, funny movie making time and excellent result. We and all our friends just love it :)

3  Thank Laurusas
PostcardNL, Eigenaar at Postcard Experience, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Happy to hear that you and all our friends love it!

Thanks for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was a fun activity at the end of a vacation. Our friends at home all loved it! I think we could have used a "dry" run first since I felt we were a little stiff, maybe actually seeing ourselves on the screen. We would definitely recommend this to our friends.

1  Thank merhey86

Thanks for stopping by at our studio at the end of your holiday in the Netherlands! See you next time when you are in Amsterdam ;-)

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The staff were very friendly and I really enjoyed being part of my own video postcard. I highly recommend a short visit there. It took me about half an hour and I received a private youtube link as well as a download link within a few hours via email. I really appreciate the fact that I was able to download the pure .mp4 file to do with it whatever I like.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Simon,

Thanks for taking time to write such a nice review on our Tripadvisor account! Appreciate It!

Regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

A great idea! It takes only 15 minutes, such a fun film. My friends were really impressed. They have free Wi-fi there, you can get the (private) You tube like via email on your mobile. I could post the link on Facebook and sent the link to my other friends via Whats app. While I was there I had already the first replys....a real laugh...thank you

Dear Renate,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it, always nice to hear that you had a good laugh... :-)