“Support this great restaurant!”
Review of U6 - CLOSED

U6
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Me and my friend were staying in a nearby hotel and walked around the Rembrandt Square area and came across U6. We each had the Texas Burger and it was fantastic! The fries/chips were out of this world, they had some kind of seasoning on them that was amazing. Not only that but the burger was a decent size and was clearly made of excellent ingredients.

The service was excellent and they young man that served us gave us a lot of ideas about what to see in the city when we asked. I really urge anyone in and around Rembrandt Square to go and eat at this place!

2  Thank Brownmeister87

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We were walking with some friends, looking for something to eat and this place caught our eye!
We all had a Texan Burger and honestly it came close to the best one we've ever had (and we're some kind of experts when it comes to burgers).

Anyway, great service, awesome staff, you need to check it out if you want some delicious and quite cheap food around Rembrandtplein! Thumbs up!!

1  Thank Benoit M
Reviewed December 19, 2013

With my friend we were looking for some place to eat and this restaurant seemed nice. And what a good surprise! the texas burger with his fries was one of the best meal we ever had. It is original and the food quality was excellent. Definitly a stop that must be made in Amsterdam

1  Thank Alexandre A
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had lovely lunch yesterday, was really good food, products were really fresh, I had goat cheese salad and my friend had homemade ravioli with truffle sauce, delicious !!!! We had wonderful Chardonnay
We heard that they just had they opening 2 week ago. We would definitely go there again and we recommend to everyone how likes good food and appreciate nice service.

2  Thank merger30
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for lunch. She had the nicoise salad and I had a piece of quiche. We were pleasently surprised to see that the nicoise salade came with a freshly grilled piece of tuna. The quiche was as excellent as I would expect in France. We finished with a piece of apple pie and a piece of warm chocolate pie, both were amazing! The bill was very reasonable and we had a lovely host. Overall it was a wonderful experience!

1  Thank Sander K