We really cannot say enough good things about our experience while staying at this hotel. My partner and I found the hotel to be very nice in terms of location, room size, breakfasts, etc. However, it was the owners who made for such a wonderful experience in Amsterdam.
Since it is a smaller place, there was none of the usual “passports please” mentality but rather just a “welcome, make yourself comfortable and what would you like to explore” feel to the hotel. Both provided welcome assistance from providing travel guidance/printing out tickets, to restaurant reservations and even booked a private boat for the hotel guests on Queen’s Day. Given the charm of Amsterdam, I can easily see us returning in the next 5 years and without a doubt we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam