Love this little hotel and would certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a small hideaway. As soon as we got there we felt part of the city and had a great stay. Great couple run the place. They can arrange a cannel boat ride and are extremely helpful for local info (including coffee houses) . Free mini-bar and breakfast in the room for our early departure were extra special nice touches. Only suggestion would be to get bicycles. Note that this hotel is not for the "old at heart" who need to take an elevator to their room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam