misc eatdrinksleep
$242
$292
$195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$317
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$264
$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$430
$316
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $350/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$414
$384
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Van Gogh(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$107
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewsrembrandt roomwhite noise machinethe red light districtdesign rooma garden view roomfree mini barhomemade jamssmall hoteltop floorexcellent hostsdutch cheesecanal sidebed and breakfaststairs are steepfelt like homecanal tourgreat boutique
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great small hotel. Very close to Amsterdam Centraal Train Station, even if it is quite close to the Red Light district, is not a very noise place (specially if you get the rooms in the back of the building). Great breakfast spacially made for you by the owners, Rachel & Pepjin, who are really superb host!
We arrived one day before King's Day, and they rented a boat to share with all their guests for that day..which was a perfect way to live (as a local!) that "crazy" holiday.
Really recommend the place!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We visited Amsterdam at the end of April and found the location of this hotel to be perfect for exploring the city. Attractions are within walking distance.

Above all, Rachel and Pepjin are amazing hosts catering to your every need and making your stay memorable. We will surely see them again on future trips to Amsterdam.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miruna T
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Amsterdam was the last stop on our European trip and my wife left it up to me to find a hotel. After some simple searches I was intrigued by the description of this location and by the overwhelmingly positive reviews.So I booked for 2 nights. As soon as I made the reservation I started receiving information from the hotel about how to get there, things to do and just overall helpful information. We arrived by train last Tuesday morning and found the hotel on foot with no problem. Since check in was at 2 and here we were at 9:30 AM Pepijn asked if we had any plans. Ana (my wife) was wanting to see the Van Gogh Museum and Voila! 2 tickets to the museum and detailed directions to the location were in our hands in 5 minutes. The museum was great and we arrived back at the hotel at 3 PM. Bags are in our canal-view room and Rachel took us up to the room and filled our heads with all the information we needed to enjoy the amenities of the room...mini-bar (free), Espresso machine which made killer coffee, how to use the AC if needed. You could just see the delight in her eyes when talking about her hotel. The room was way more than I expected with a huge bed, comfy bedding and pillows and a great view of the canal. We settled in and when dinner time arrived we walked just a couple of hundred meters to an Argentinian Steak House which I do believe had the best lamb chops I have ever eaten. We had asked Rachel about a canal cruise and she called me in the room shortly thereafter and said we could go that day but we were tired and made arrangements for a 2 hour cruise the following day. Breakfast on Wednesday morning was great. Bacon, eggs, croissants, bread, cheese, all types of spreads and jellies. It was great and Gabriel, the cook, was fast and efficient. After a day of shopping we returned for our cruise and Pepijn told me that since we would be leaving too early on Thursday to enjoy breakfast he has a couple of things we could take on the cruise. Champagne, still water, sparkling water and cookies. He didn't have to to that but I could tell he wanted to make sure we had a good time. Well French champagne and 2 hours on the canals was a great way to end our stay. Loved this hotel and I hope we can return one day in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Misceatsleepdrink was a great base for our trip to Amsterdam, our first floor canal view room was spacious, clean and comfy. The owners and other staff were friendly and very helpful offering really useful advice on how to make the most of our visit. The hotel was close to the station, just a 10 minute easy walk, and was near to a lively market square. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed in this bed and breakfast for 2 nights and wish my wife and I would've booked more time here in Amsterdam!!! The bed and breakfast has the perfect location for visiting Amsterdam. It is within walking distance to the Amsterdam Centraal train station so it is very easy to get to when arriving in the city. The two proprietors are very friendly and were excited to hep us navigate Amsterdam and point us in the direction of all the worthwhile attractions. The rooms were perfect, romantic, and very stylish. We stayed in room 6 on the top floor and were very pleased with all of the accommodations. Rachel kept our fridge stocked with beer, cokes, and apple juice! She even had chilled champagne and chocolates for us upon arrival! A hot breakfast was prepared every morning, and you could order what ever you liked. The hotel is located very near a central square and right on a canal, one of the evenings my wife and I sat at one of the bars on the square and people watched for over an hour. We will definitely be returning to this hotel any time we go to Amsterdam. We loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple