We stayed at Misc Eatdrinksleep for four nights in February and had a great stay in Amsterdam. The small friendly hotel is in the perfect position for visitors, not too far from the station, beside a pretty canal, close to the market at Nieuwmarkt and some of the university buildings, and a beautiful walk away from the museums area. We stayed in the Design Room on the first floor, overlooking the canal and comfortably provided for, and weren't disturbed by noise from the street. Breakfast is served in a generously laid back way, and Rachel and Pepjin's recommendations as to where to eat out are spot on. We frequented the friendly 'brown cafe', Engelbewaarder, further down the canal and splashed out on a meal at Greetje, a comfortable stroll away, for the final night. We'll definitely stay there again when we, hopefully, return to Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam