Had a wonderful stay in room 5 which is at the top of the "lighthouse" stair case...found myself using my feet and hands crawling up at one stage! No need to worry about your luggage as it is taken up by staff which is a big plus! The location is fantastic with the canal in the front and the red light district just behind! Not for the faint hearted but very interesting seeing the other side of life. Breakfast was cooked individually and as there is only 6 rooms, you get that personal touch in all aspects. Happened to mention to the owners that we were travelling by train to Delft the next day and they printed out a timetable for us, very thoughtful. We will be back and definitely will be staying at this gorgeous little hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam