Quirky place in a great location, just outside Red Light area near lovely bars and restaurants. The breakfast is really good, bes bread ever and great coffee. The snack bar including water, juice, beer and crisps was much appreciated and replenished daily. Rooms are individually decorated - we stayed in 2 of the back rooms which were both really quiet and beds really comfortable. Do note that this is a 2 star so although the rooms are slightly worn in places, they are great size and comfortable. Pepjin and Rachel were most helpful and go the extra mile - booking Rijksmuseum tickets at a moment's notice; arranging for us to go on a really great canal cruise; suggesting meal options.
For the price this is excellent - considering the fantastic breakfast and snack/drinks plus the great location (walkable from Central Station) so don't hesitate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam