I stayed at Misc Hotel with my partner as we've heard that it is a great place to be plus, you can get helpful tips from the owners where to go and what to do. It's also located just in the heart of the historic district and market. We were met by the very gracious owners and did chit chat over a glass of wine, which is totally an extra mile- big big thank you for the warm welcome Rachel and Pepijn!!! Oh and the room we stayed at was very artsy and gezellig at the same time, overlooking the canal and historic Dutch buildings! We also just walked our way to the gay area and Red Light district!!! This place is the definitely highly recommended! Will definitely go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam