We stayed in the Rembrant room here for a long weekend for my partner's 30th. The hotel was lovely, really kitch with beautiful flowers everywhere.
The Rembrant room was a good size, with fully stocked mini-fridge with beer and soft drinks which was free. We had a canal room and didn't notice it as being noisy as other people have commented.
Breakfast was great and really delicious, with lots of yummy cheese, bacon and juice.
The couple who owned the place were lovely and friendly. They helped arrange a surprise birthday cake for my partners birthday which was really helpful, and gave us loads of tips on the local area. The location is really good and we walked everywhere.
The taxi driver we arranged through the hotel, although a bit more pricey than a usual taxi, spoke excellent English and gave us a really comedy tour of Amsterdam there and back which was hilarious, so I would definitely recommend him!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam