From the minute I walked in, you could tell the owners 'get' what travellers want, through the little touches. Mini bar - free with a variety of non-alcoholic. Bed - comfortable. Toiletries - quality. Towels - large and fluffy. Snacks - free. Coffee machine in room. Breakfast, included and not over the top. You felt you were a guest and not a cash stream. Once you are booked, no extra charges.
Location is central to trams and train station. Walking is easy too - I covered 5-10k most days. Yes, it's close to de wallen, but that's only two blocks of British louts and Japanese tour groups.
And if you're lucky you might meet the littlest host - she's a real cutie.
Highly recommended. I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam