It was my husband's birthday so we wanted to go for something special for our second trip to Amsterdam. This place really stood out and am really glad we did go for it. The hotel is in a central area, a few minutes away from all the coffee shops and red light district and only 5 mins away to Dam Square. It is also surrounded by good restaurants and bars. Having said that, the room we stayed in (Garden view) was incredibly peaceful and quiet.
This hotel is a real gem and I would highly recommend it. The staff are immensely helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your stay. And finally, I wanted to save the best for last, the breakfast is to die for, probably my favourite part of the holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam