My girlfriend and I from Australia stayed for a week and we loved everything about this little bnb. Fantastic location which allowed us to walk everywhere in the city. Breakfast was also a highlight which was cooked perfectly (try their scrambled eggs). The fridge was restocked each day with snacks and drinks. The transport to the bnb was also great, it included a quick tour of the city on the way to the hotel, given by an enthusiastic ex-dance teacher driver - very cool guy.
The owners were very friendly and outgoing, helping us with everything we needed.
We both felt very relaxed and "at home" when we stayed. just remember to book in advance as there aren't many rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam