2,115 results
All reviews tram stop van gogh museum great location street market floor to ceiling windows major museums albert cuyp market heineken experience good size nice hotel minute walk canal view spacious room quiet location walking distance corner room top floor
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I chose this hotel because other reviewers said it was away from all the craziness. That is true. This hotel is located in an upscale neighborhood within easy walking distance of The Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum and Vondelpark. The Leidesplein is also only a 10 minute walk. Two tram lines easily connect the hotel with Centraal Station.

The hotel itself is modern and comfortable. I found my room to be large and well appointed, except for one curious thing. There was almost no storage for clothes. Not one dresser drawer to be found. I did have a canal view and enjoyed it, but if you absolutely want quiet, I suggest you get a room facing the courtyard.

Service was very good. Breakfast was better than most buffets and included eggs to order, but you had to ask the lovely woman manning the dining room. In short, this is a well run, comfortable property, away from the crowds but close enough to the hot spots too.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

stayed for one night in june ,never heard of this chain ,booked with hotel via travelsupermarket.com ,price very acceptable ,not plush as in 5 star sense but a very clean ,great staff ,large room ,very good location 15 min walk to centre of amsterdam ,grat location for 1-2 ngt stays (transit hotel ) ,located on a quiet street beside a canal ,lots of transport near by ,would i stay again ,yes .alan

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We had a romantic weekend with my boyfriend. We decided to stay there as we found a very cheap offer online. When we arrived to the hotel we relaised we booked the wrong date. Oops!!! They were amazing, they allowed us to stay for the same price and even upgraded us to canal view for free. The employees were all very nice and helpful. We rented bikes in the hotel and had a FAB weekend!!! With no doubt we will stay at NH Museum Quarter again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Stayed here for 4 nights and was very happy overall. We had 2 rooms in a nice quiet side as we requested and rooms very large and comfortable.
One lift was out of order for a few days but that was a minor issue. Breakfast was included and we found it very good .

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Upon arrival I was welcomed by a nice receptionist - but that was quite the last positive thing to say about this hotel. I arrived in the evening after a hot day and was looking forward to a bottle of water from the minibar, but it was empty, unfortunately . The carpet was disgusting, with black stains. In the bathroom there were stains on the floor, when I arrived and they stayed there during my 2 nights stay. There was thick dust on the wooden surfaces. The furniture is worn. After the first night the cleaning lady took the bag from the waste basket and left it in the middle of my room. I asked the receptionist (a young lady) for a restaurant recommendation for an Indonesian restaurant and she told me “you can walk and look for one”. ..
The location is nice though, in a very green and picturesque area, near to “Spiegel Quarter” and the museums (Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum, Concert Gebow, etc.), with lots of cafes and pubs around.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business