Nice, friendly hotel less than 10 minutes from Rijksmuseum.
There were some negatives though:
1) Safe did not work in room.
2) Vending machine did not release purchased confectionery item.
3) Dinner service was poor - after main course there was only one dessert choice available and then staff disappeared indefinitely so I could not settle bill.
Came to my room twice to reconfirm order and then present bill.
4) Two nights were very expensive and also charged for breakfast on top of this.
Very poor value for money - not the level of service expected in a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the 4-star NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter are surrounded by the art and culture of beautiful Amsterdam from our central location between a picturesque canal and the famous Museum Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Museum Quarter Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam