Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked my table online and received huge discount on my bill through a website. The steak was big and tasty, one of the best I’ve had. The staff were also very attentive and polite, the best restaurant experience I had in my 4 days in Amsterdam.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (243)

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

They serve even late at night and that was convenient for us. The grilled chicken, shrimps and goat cheese salad were good as well as the wine. Servers were polite. I would visit again!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed this spot - there are two in the little alleyway - we were at El Rancho II. We had fajitas and split them - the chicken was seasoned perfectly while the beef was standard. I believe it was Rafael who served us professionally. Nothing too fancy - straight ahead quality food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We arrived 2 couples at the restaurant, and we ordered chicken filler, beef burger and an steak antrikot. All the orders arrived at the same time, hot, good, tasty. Before we ordered goulash soup. Very good and recommended. Excellent and perfect. The way to the toilet is a little bit dangerous - stairs in high level risk, narrow and high. A big problem to invalid person. We paid 120 euro. Worth every single cent.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

We stopped by for dinner there were 6 of us in total, we were quickly shown to a table and given water whilst we decided what to eat. The staff were incredibly friendly and when there was a slight hiccup on our order we were given a complimentary drink and serve of fries. The food was tasty and the steaks were cooked to our requirements - overall we had a good dinner and the atmosphere really added to the experience.

Date of visit: December 2018