“Reasonably priced food”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Decent barbeque at reasonable prices - I ordered the "all you can eat" ribs for 15 Euro! Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Only ate hear for breakfast but we did choose it every day. So can't comment on other foods.
For €8 you get a wonderful, freshly cooked English breakfast. Everything was hot and cooked really well you get toast but no drink.
Don't understand people who pay three time this for a hotel buffet breakfast.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I went here for tea during our recent trip to Amsterdam. I have to say when we return in the future this will be one of the first places we visit. We both had steak and it was cooked to perfection, staff were friendly and it was reasonably priced. Would 100% recommend!

1  Thank Adelefd
Reviewed April 18, 2014

OMG!!!! amazing food. We just got back from here. Staff fabulous and friendly, food awesome and lots of it. Reasonably priced too. We had lunch one day then dinner the net. Big steak burgers, big sandwiches, great chips and the best onion rings with sweet chili sauce. Oh how I want one now. The poor waiter dropped a load of ash trays at night cos I interrupted him but he laughed it off. Very good location near central station. I would recommend this to anyone going on a trip to Amsterdam.

1  Thank boo59Leicester
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Situated opposite the Crowne Plaza near the Central station - the position is very good. The interior was more local cafe than brasserie but was comfortable enough. Food was ok to good, the soup was plentiful, hot and tasty, the prawns were a good tasty starter. The chicken escalope was large and rather bland but my steak was really very very nice. Not really a lot to say about this place. We had a couple of beers some water and a coffee. Now the big shock - the bill a massive €75 - whoa! Across the road is the four star Crowne Plaza - go their instead, for €75 euros you will get two lovely three courses meals and drinks plus a bit of change. Can't really recommend Flame!