“Absolute perfection!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dutch, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: Sugar 'N ice - The happy makers :) All our products are made fresh in the shop without any artificial color or flavours. we are a one of a kind shop!
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Absolute perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This place is absolutely brilliant! There is something for everyone; ice cream, ice cream milkshakes, pancakes and waffles! We accidentally found this place and recommend that everyone goes there as a must to visiting Amsterdam. The owners are very friendly and welcoming too!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Emma2104916

dallas
“Best caramel sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is excellent! Chatted with one of the owners who makes everything in the store by hand. The Carmel sauce on the waffle I got is the best I have ever had. Do not hesitate to go here for a sweet treat!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ra m
Singapore, Singapore
“Sweet Temptation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The tour guide brought me and my 3 girlfriends from Singapore to this ice cream cafe.

An ice cream a day keeps you happy all day. For me, it has always to be double scoops, double happiness. I ordered the yoghurt & strawberry on cone, my girlfriends ordered the pistachio & salted caramel. These are gourmet ice cream, smooth & creamy, not too sweet and tasted very yummy. Be careful, extremely addictive.

Back to Singapore, missing this wonderful feeling of enjoying an ice cream in cold April Amsterdam!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Livelaughlovehi5
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Without words to explain my joy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Well how do I put this? I don't eat sweets too often as I am a bit of a health nut but when I do I like it to be good. I previously had a 'favorite' ice cream here in Amsterdam and by any measurement its amazing. Sugar 'N Ice is over the top even better than my previous favorite. I had the salted caramel & mascarpone which was a flavor explosion with each bite. My experience was so good I broke my dietary rule and went back the next day. Also had a new flavor I'd never heard of. In terms of my favorite ice cream in the world its in the top 3 (Hokey Pokey in Berlin & Berthillion in Paris blew my mind also).

• Visited June 2014
Adelaide
“Great Place for Poffertjes, Waffles, Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Friendly, helpful owners, Engish speaking. Ice-cream is made on-site with no artificial ingredients. Great place to try Dutch poffertjes.

• Visited April 2014