3,665 results
All reviewscentral stationbagel placegreat hotelmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowsminute walkjordaan areacity centrecorner roomjunior suiterain showerspacious roommini barhotel restaurantstayed here for nightsan upgradeamsterdam centraal
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My partner & I stayed at this hotel over the Easter break and I was very impressed by the hotel and especially the staff who couldn't have been more helpful. The room was amazing and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it in the morning. I liked being out of town, as I found the centre of Amsterdam overwhelming there were some nice shops & restaurants quite close to the hotel with more of a relaxed vibe. My only disappointment was the prices of the food at the hotel restaurant, the food was lovely but the portion sizes were very small. We were given a voucher for 10% off, if we ate at the hotel, but it could only be used on the special chefs menu. I feel that the 10% should be offered over the entire menu, which would encourage more people to eat at the hotel.
I will definitely be recommending this lovely hotel to friends & family and if we ever come back to Amsterdam this is were we will stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is excellent. Lovely staff, great location, stunning rooms with great bathrooms etc. Only issue I had was when I checked out, the receptionist asked me if I had juice from the mini-bar which I said I didn't. She said that was ok, not to worry, but when I returned home I noticed that my card had been charged. It was only a small amount but it left a bad taste in my mouth as she should have been upfront and dealt with it at the desk - not lead me to believe that I was not going to be charged and then charge me after.
Anyway, that said, I would return to this hotel again. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RosieRambles
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the Hotel to stay if you visiting Amsterdam, close to every attraction and restaurant. Transport. 10min walk to Central Station and 15min walk to the City. make sure to program the alarm clock otherwise you sleep through the day Hotel bed is too comfortable. yes! love the bed.
Room size quite big and space excellent.

Room Tip: Room to choose - upper floor rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a modern hotel ten minutes walk from the main Amsterdam railway station. The air-con did not work in our room, so the staff moved us to a bigger room where it did. Breakfast is E17.50, pricey, but young children eat free, which takes out some of the sting.
The staff are extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. A big positive.
The big negative for me was car-parking. This takes place in a car-park across the road. Parking is E25 per day. There was a problem with the barrier arm. There was nobody in the car park office. For that price, this is a disgrace. I needed to go back to the hotel, where the staff needed to phone people to sort it out, which took half an hour in total, and really stressed me out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A P
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I spent one night in this hotel during my business trip. The hotel was very modern, clean and had a very practical location close to the central train station yet at the same time nice being located next to the water.
I did not have breakfast so cannot say anything about that.
The room was quite spacey with big windows providing plenty light. It had a small balcony but unfortunately it was not possible to open the door.
Bed was big and comfortable and pillows were big and there were several of them - something that is often a problem in hotels but definitely not in this one.
The staff was welcoming, nice, pleasant and helpful.
Certainly worth of recommending and maybe I'll go there the next time as well when I'm in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business