3,659 results
All reviewscentral stationbagel placegreat hotelmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowsminute walkjordaan areacity centrecorner roomjunior suiterain showerspacious roommini barhotel restaurantstayed here for nightsan upgradeamsterdam centraal
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is excellent. Lovely staff, great location, stunning rooms with great bathrooms etc. Only issue I had was when I checked out, the receptionist asked me if I had juice from the mini-bar which I said I didn't. She said that was ok, not to worry, but when I returned home I noticed that my card had been charged. It was only a small amount but it left a bad taste in my mouth as she should have been upfront and dealt with it at the desk - not lead me to believe that I was not going to be charged and then charge me after.
Anyway, that said, I would return to this hotel again. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RosieRambles
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the Hotel to stay if you visiting Amsterdam, close to every attraction and restaurant. Transport. 10min walk to Central Station and 15min walk to the City. make sure to program the alarm clock otherwise you sleep through the day Hotel bed is too comfortable. yes! love the bed.
Room size quite big and space excellent.

Room Tip: Room to choose - upper floor rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a modern hotel ten minutes walk from the main Amsterdam railway station. The air-con did not work in our room, so the staff moved us to a bigger room where it did. Breakfast is E17.50, pricey, but young children eat free, which takes out some of the sting.
The staff are extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. A big positive.
The big negative for me was car-parking. This takes place in a car-park across the road. Parking is E25 per day. There was a problem with the barrier arm. There was nobody in the car park office. For that price, this is a disgrace. I needed to go back to the hotel, where the staff needed to phone people to sort it out, which took half an hour in total, and really stressed me out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A P
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I spent one night in this hotel during my business trip. The hotel was very modern, clean and had a very practical location close to the central train station yet at the same time nice being located next to the water.
I did not have breakfast so cannot say anything about that.
The room was quite spacey with big windows providing plenty light. It had a small balcony but unfortunately it was not possible to open the door.
Bed was big and comfortable and pillows were big and there were several of them - something that is often a problem in hotels but definitely not in this one.
The staff was welcoming, nice, pleasant and helpful.
Certainly worth of recommending and maybe I'll go there the next time as well when I'm in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

You cannot miss this large hotel on the water when coming by train which makes it an easy walk from the station which takes about 10 Minutes. Me and my partner arrived here around 10am and went straight to the hotel and checked in and left our bags with the hotel and were given a map of the surroundings by a friendly receptionist. We then returned back to the hotel at 2pm and were able to go to our room with no troubles.
Room was very spacious and clean, bathroom was also clean with a large shower which was brilliant with two shower heads which I was pleased with plus there were toiletries including body lotion, body wash, soap and shower cap. Unfortunately our room was at the back and looking on to the large new build building but really that was the only bad point during our 4 night stay.
The location of this hotel is also good as it is only a 10 minute walk from the station and dam centre which keeps you away from the madness of it all!! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would return again in future :-)

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple