“Fantastic night!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gay Pub Crawl Amsterdam

Gay Pub Crawl Amsterdam
Ranked #79 of 261 Nightlife in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Get to know the Amsterdam gay nightlife in an unforgettable way. Meet like-minded friends from all over the world. The Amsterdam International Gay Pub Crawl offers you an unique experience in one of the most thrilling gay capitals of the world. Get to know Amsterdam number one bars and end your night rocking in Amsterdam’s most fun nightclub NYX. Preregister online
Sydney
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Fantastic night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I can't remember how I found out about this Pub Crawl but I am so glad I did. We arrived in Amsterdam after a 24 hour flight the same day as the pub crawl so we slept through the alarm! Luckily we were messaged by Sander, our Crawl leader, and we were there within 10 minutes ready to spend our first night in Amsterdam trolling through a few gay bars.

Sander's idea of a gay pub crawl is brilliant. Not only do you get to meet like minded people from around the world but it is a great way to see parts of the city with a local. At each bar, we were provided with a free shot and the opportunity to buy a drink. The prices at the bar were good and Sander made sure that we went to a few different bars to cater for the needs of the group.

I really recommend doing this trip. Sander is just great, the idea of the pub crawl brilliant and it's a great way to meet people from around the world.......and locals too!

Visited June 2014

Leiden, The Netherlands
“Great night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

It was a great way to meet new people and experience the Amsterdam gay scene. I'm thinking about doing it again when i return in a few weeks

Visited June 2014
Victoria, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Meet some great people and see the sights! Our guide was awesome, though we only went to three places, I was expecting a little more.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lavender4Fields
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a must do bar crawl. We found out about this when we were on another tour and this really was worth the money. First off you get a free bar for an hour in the popular bar Taboo. You can enjoy unlimited beer and wine and get to know everybody else. Sander and his team are truly amazing and make you feel so welcome. You also recieve shots in every bar you visit before making your way to the main club. This is where there are plenty of different rooms to suit all musical tastes. I will definitely do this tour again when coming back to Amsterdam.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Clive198
Hobart, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great variety, great fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

As a first-time visitor to Amsterdam, I thought the Gay Pub Crawl would be a nice way to meet some new people and immerse myself in the local gay nightlife. I wasn't disappointed. Although I was visiting in the dead of winter, each venue on the crawl was buzzing with energy, and there was enough variety in the venues to cater to every age group and taste. Whether you're a fan of RnB, electro-pop, house music, or just a good old-fashioned singalong, there will be something to keep you dancing at every venue into the small hours. The host, Sander, was also very impressive, immediately making crawlers feel welcome and treating the group as if they were long-time friends. As a result, I'll be happily revisiting the pub crawl on my next trip to Amsterdam, and I'd highly recommend the experience to travelers of all ages.

Visited February 2014