“Serve your curiosity”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Serve your curiosity”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

When in Amsterdam and in Red Light District... can you really miss this!!! Casa Rosso was in our agenda from day one. We had read the review therefore, for nothing, but just for a novel experience. Where else do you get to see something like this. Let me tell you, it's not erotic... not at all. It's fun and laughter and of course, amusement. How do the performance manage to 'perform' on stage live! Both me and my wife had a great time at Casa Rosso. It was almost midnight when we entered. We found as many girls as men. This was very comforting. The 'acts' were interesting. We stayed for about an hour.
We booked our tickets online -- it costs you less... Euro 3 less for each ticket plus you get a free entry for the afternoon show. Only condition is that the afternoon show should be earlier than the main evening show. The online ticket is valid for a year.
When you are in Amsterdam on a 'fun' trip, you must visit Casa Rosso.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Ajay K

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Why not if you are curious”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

What happens in Vegas stay in Vegas. What happens in Casa Rosso stays in Casa Rosso. The only thing I can say is that I had a great time and it's surprising. A place to go when you are in the heart of Red Light District and don't want to go too far in your fantasies.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Lara P
Houston, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Worth the experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Obviously this place is not for everyone (as you can tell by some of the reviews), but overall it is a fun experience. You definitely get what you pay for too. I would recommend buying the tickets online to save a few € and opt for the drink option that they have online.

If you are in Amsterdam, pop in for the show.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Drew W
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Ding Dong!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Well - as a girly I'm meant to hate this sort of thing! Went with my boyfriend during a weekend stay in Amsterdam. We had decided to experience everything from the sublime to the ridiculous - not exactly sure which end of the scale the Casa Rosso is but we had a fabulous time!
I'm in awe of the performers - why no 'performance anxiety'? It was basic, gritty fun and I actually whooped and clapped lots - damn the expense - it's Amsterdam - you have to do these things! Go on - give it a go!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Pippablackhorse
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Defiantly an experience..”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Girlfriend thought it would be a good idea. It was entertaining and they put on an interesting show.. however it did cost quite a lot.. it was €40 each... yes you get to stay as long as you like but after the 1st hour or 2 , the acts repeat themselves. See, there was 10 or so different 'acts' that lasted anything from probably 5 minutes to 20 minutes. There was audience participation to some extend which terrified me ! but it was funny to watch and I think the 'volunteers' had fun. A definite must see if you are visiting but don't expect great things :) I would recommend but only as one of those novelty things that you must do when visiting a place.

Visited January 2014