“Homemade pasta is delicious!”

Eatmosfera Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: a very nice and fresh italian food.. pizza pasta meat and fish, every day fresh! No fixed but a seasonal menù!
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Went with a colleague on our first night in Amsterdam. The restaurant was busy, but staff found us a table. Menu was small but lots of choice. I had the mushroom and Tuscany sausage homemade pasta in a tomato sauce. It was so tasty. Everything tasted really fresh - just wish there was more!

Very reasonably priced for a city centre restaurant, would definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank iamhelz
Write a ReviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food and atmosphere, friendly attentive staff! Couldn’t ask for more! Thank you for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank KLGRIMMY123
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter & myself visited at 18:30 on a Tuesday night. Filled up very quickly and produced a great, bustling atmosphere. I shared the carpaccio to start with my wife & it was delicious. We had two pizzas, which were good and tasty. My wife had a fresh pasta dish, which was lovely...but....so small for the cost, dissppointed in that. We finished on a high with a very nice sweet. If the pasta portion size had have been anywhere near adequate, I would have given this place 4*.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

We almost didn’t go that last 100m to get to the restaurant because the street didn’t look like it would have a great restaurant down there! Please keep going and you will be rewarded with an authentic Italian restaurant run by Italians.

It was almost the end of the lunch shift when we walked in so it was empty. The menu is typically Italian with pasta dishes, meat and fish and a few pizzas. There were a few specials as well.

I had a pizza and my wife and friends had the seafood tagliatelle. They had a proper pizza oven so the pizza base was crisp and the topping Beverly tasty. Everyone said the seafood pasta was excellent with a good selection of seafood in it.

Staff were very friendly and did a good job overall.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Thursday night , no booking to find restaurant packed. And there is no surprise ! The staff were lovely and fortunately were able to sit us. Though squashed into a corner, we just looked forward to the food after a long days travelling. We had a pizza each, both tasty and served fairly promptly, we were too full for desert !
Thank you for seating us despite being so busy. Highly recommend !

1  Thank NewmanDN