“Really Enjoyed Baba's Vibe.”
Review of Baba Coffeeshop

Baba Coffeeshop
Ranked #40 of 289 Nightlife in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Baba Coffeeshop of Amsterdam! For 24 years we have been a cozy, friendly and hospitable Coffeeshop to every local and tourist. Come and join us at our new location at Barentszstraat 130 and enjoy the great service from our friendly staff and our delightful choice of our specialties. It is just a short walk from Central station or take bus 48 which can drop u off at the Barentszplein stop and from there on it's only a 2 min walk . We can't wait to meet new people and see our old friends and customers! P.s for easy direction's check Google Maps With kind regards. The BABA Crew
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The first couple days I scouted the coffee shops for which had the best vibe and deal.
I knew the hunt was over when I found Baba's.
Great place to start or end the night hanging around the Red Light District.
Had a couple of their brownies- excellent. *Newbies note: It takes about an hour to kick and it's moderately strong, in so splitting one with a friend and saving a joint for later is the sweet spot combination*
Also bought a few pre-rolled joints. 2 Uppers (forget their name, came in a black tube). White Widow and Cheese were the two others we tried. All good stuff.
It can get busy in their, smaller shop in a centered area so keep that in mind when planning.

Cosmic Brownie- 7 Euro
Joints ranged from 7-11 Euro depending on what you picked.

1  Thank Lindsay M

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went here for a chocolate brownie, it was very busy so i took it out. I only ate half at first as i was wary after reading some reviews saying they are very strong. 45 minutes later i wasn't feeling any effects, so i ate the other half. Then it hit me! 1 was enough, it was a nice experience. I would go back for more :)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I went there at the start of this year and the service is a bit crappy but there bud is 10/10!! It isnt one of the best coffee shops to sit in, but if u are a connasour then you have to pay a visit!

2  Thank Randosingh
Reviewed June 29, 2014

It is ranked as one of top ten coffeshops so I enterd it.I really have no possibility to compare but the atmosphere was fun but hard to find place to sit because it's rather small. No tables outside. Nice staff and nice stuff. Joints 5E by the bar, other are sold in separate window and cost 8-13 E/g.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The shop is always busy, it's almost impossible to chill. Service average, good brownies though in really fair price. If you are going to start your experience with smoking, i don't reccoment. Find another place, with service which would be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you, to make smoking nice and safe. Too busy, prices are nothing special, nice decoration inside but it is not a place where you can chill for real (like it should be in the shop).

1  Thank Misssalissa