“One of the best meals I've had in Amsterdam!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Omelegg - De Pijp
Ranked #25 of 3,558 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch, Cafe, European, Healthy, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Description: We are specialised in omelettes being the first and only omeletterie in The Netherlands.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“One of the best meals I've had in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I visited Omelegg around 11:30 on a Saturday morning. There were plenty of seats and the water at the front welcomed me warmly. I quickly ordered the Spicy Mariachi omelette (mushrooms, jalapenos, and a couple other things) with cornbread and salad (bread and salad are included with each omelette) from another friendly waitress. I received my food in about 10 minutes, and it was amazing! Each component: the omelette, the bread, and salad, were all delicious on their own and together. The meal was also extremely filling, but I also ordered a slice of carrot cake, which was a bit dense for my taste, but still good. I paid 10.90 euro for the meal. The interior of the restaurant was unique, with lots of wood and hanging plants. I was so glad I ventured here, one of the best meals I've had in Amsterdam!

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Espoo
“Charming and unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This charming and unique restaurant in the Pijp area is a must for a lunch or breakfast. The atmosphere is simply cool and service was very friendly - and fast.

You can choose your omelettes like pizzas or create your own from different ingredients. The place has also different breakfast menus and sandwiches. We had a custom omelette and a farm boy.

Fresh orange juice, espresso and cappuccino work also well so the place is a very good alternative for a hotel breakfast.

Recommended!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank moritz2006
Paris, France
“Perfect breakfast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Was my happy wakeup time each morning ! The crew is just lovely, food is awesome & there is so many little details that make this place so cute & funny. Its just about love, people who love their job & make you feeling special. So I really loved this place :)

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing eggs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I totally enjoyed Omelegg so many selection off the menu, the staff where so very friendly and they have choice on and off menu!!!!

When I go back to Amsterdam I am taking my husband to enjoy this lovely nice restaurant

• Visited June 2014
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I came across Omelegg with my boyfriend on our first day in Amsterdam and we returned there for breakfast every morning afterwards!

The menu is creative and holds so many different options for outstanding value and the coffee and juices are really fresh too. You can see the chefs cooking your meal right next to you using only fresh eggs and ingredients which is nice to see.

The lovely people working there were ever so friendly and the service was fast, we were in and out within 30 minutes so we could get on with our jam packed day!

Theres also outdoor seating which is lovely to sit at when the sun is shining.

I will definitely return next time I'm visiting Amsterdam, fully recommend!

• Visited May 2014