“Real Italian coffee bar next to the ferry, the best what could happen to Amsterdam Noord”

Al Ponte - Caffe' Italiano
Ranked #1,071 of 4,096 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Silvia, the owner of Al Ponte is the best what could have happened to us living in Amsterdam Noord. Since many years now she serves the best coffee in town: real Italian coffee, real Italian sandwiches and her great homemade lemon cake. What else do we need before we take the ferry into the city centre to work. Her optimistic Italian mood gives us a warm welcome every day. And coming back with the ferry at the end of the working day I like to sit for a while at her terrace drinking her great capuccino, overlooking the harbour and thinking over the day before going home. Silvia brings Italian sunshine in our daily lives. I hope she will be there forever.

3  Thank Jeanette L

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This cafe /kiosk is located next to my house. I have bought coffee, cookies, sandwiches there, They all were delicious. The most important- very friendly service, you always feel welcome!

1  Thank igor31
Reviewed June 25, 2014

... need I say more? :-)
... need I say more? :-))
... need I say more? :-)))
... need I say more? :-))))

2  Thank Astrid N
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Al Ponte has great products, friendly staff and a fantastic location. There is always a possibility to chat a bit with the people there or relaxing looking at the boats passing by.

2  Thank ZusM
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Best coffee, sandwiches, view and people in the North of Amsterdam. Would love to have lunch there everyday. Oh, and try the home made cake.

2  Thank RebootTime