“Good food, good service”
Review of Broodbar

Broodbar
Ranked #1,288 of 3,900 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch, Cafe
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Cordial operator. We had a sandwich and a quiche. Very convenient for a quick bite. Very tasty. Cordial to tourists. convenient to the Dam.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patrick K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visited here after an extremely long bike ride that day, I became light headed so we thought we would just stop anywhere for a bite to eat and a drink. What a place! We both had a ham and cheese toastie and shared a quiche Lorraine, well, it was so delicious! Everything is home made and to such a good standard! We had the 3 plates of food & a few drinks and it came to 20 Euros so can't complain about that too! The staff speak perfect English too. A must

“Little gem!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were visiting Amsterdam for the day and stumbled across this little cafe, it's was lovely and one of the highlights of our trip! Had the goats cheese, walnut & honey toasty on rye bread OMG! It was delicious hands down best toasty I've ever had. I have tried to recreate this since returning home to Scotland but got nowhere near how good Broodbars was. We also had the carrot cake and lemon meringue pie which was probably the lightest most refreshing lemon meringue I've ever had! Also try the lemon tea it's awesome, I've had lemon tea in NYC, Turkey etc and this one beat them all hands down! Honestly if I was visiting the city again I would defo be visiting this little cafe again. Lovely food, lovely staff and a great place to watch the world go by!!!

• Visited January 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“nice little place”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Small but good. A few seats outside that allow for good people watching. Coffee and food is good if in the area.

Visited December 2013
Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Find!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We made a day trip to Amsterdam and sort of stumbled upon this sandwich shop. The atmosphere is welcoming and the layout is simple. I liked how the menu was split into easy to read sections to choose whatever type of bread and fillings you wanted. My wife and I split a sandwich and left satisfied. Overall, This is a nice place to grab a quick bite to eat while you're exploring the wonders of Amsterdam.

• Visited January 2014