“A lucky find”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Dropped on Humphrey's on our first night and not disappointed. Modern brasserie style, set menu had a good choice and was good value. Good service and food, can't ask for much more.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went to this restaurant due to trip advisor good reviews and offer of 3 course meal for 25 Euros. Location is easy distance to the Central Station, decor of restaurant was great. Food was amazing, lots of food if you are hungry as we were. Staff was great in helping us select meal. I would go there again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Maybe I went on a bad day and I was just in a bad mood but I really hated this restaurant. I booked it for Valentime's Day not really knowing what kind of restaurant it was. I was so very disappointed that it felt a bit like a Nandos or a Frankie and Benny's.
The food was not great, the service was not great. I see there are quite a few good reviews on here, so maybe I just got a bad day, but I would not go back.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Humphrey's serves delicious, well presented dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. It offers a fixed set menu; 3 course for 25 Euros and a great variety of choice. My partner and I both ordered the mixed grill for our main course consisting of steak, chicken and pork; all succulent and cooked to perfection. It was served with a delicious peppercorn sauce, a generous bowl of salad to share and portion of fries - safe to say we were not left hungry! The décor of Humphreys is rustic with a modern touch and dim lighting creates a romantic ambience. We had looked at a number of restaurants in central Amsterdam and this seemed great value without compromising quality, and it certainly met our expectations! The only fault would be that the service was a little slow at the beginning, when the waiter forgot our bottle of wine and this arrived after we finished our starter. This aside, the food was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Having had an excellent dinner here for work in october i tried again in january with a friend. After many emails confirming a reservation they still could not find it on the day! However managed ti accommodate us as they weren't that busy. My food was ok but not the best and my friend was not happy as his was saturated with cooking oil. Service was not good plus they seemed to be more concerned with setting up stereo equipment which then disappeared.won't be back again!