“Large but cosy restaurant in Amsterdam city centre” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Humphrey's Spuistraat

Humphrey's Spuistraat
Ranked #221 of 3,334 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French, Dutch, European, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Centrum
Mechelen, Belgium
“Large but cosy restaurant in Amsterdam city centre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went dining with our 8 year old daughter on a busy evening. Everything is this restaurant is professional : the card, the food, service, dishes,... The food was very ok and portions are large comparing to other trendy restaurants for the price they are asking. It was a busy place, but we never felt that they were forgetting us. Available at all times, friendly staff of very nice young hard working people. We enjoyed it very much.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

• Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat - reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Humphries has a good business plan, limited menu, good food, efficient hardworking staff, great value- no wonder it's very busy. The is our second visit to Humphries and we were not dissapointed. We prebooked a online few days before our trip to Amsterdam and please we did, at 6.30 on a Saturday the restaurant was very busy. That said we did not have to wait long to be served. The service was well paced but not rushed.

Visited October 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Set 3 course menu at 24.95, but with a wide choice of food in each section. Excellent food, service, attitude & ambiance - visited 2 out of 3 nights in the city - cannot recommend it too highly - try it folks!!

Visited October 2013
“Great Meal, Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, this is our second trip to Amsterdam and we had to come back here. Food is tasty and good quantity, price is great and service is awesome.

“Be careful, the food is good, but the service steels everything what you are leaving.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed for the this first time in Amsterdam and I had the first chaeting experiencience in a restaurant in my life. If you forget something in the Humphreys, the staff will take it and you will never get it back. I forgot a pullover (good brand) when we (group of approx. 30 people) left these restaurant arround 11. About an hour later I went back when I am realized it. The staff told me that they have not found it and usually they are not allowed to let me in when they have closed. I did not care and had a look on the chair (in the empty restaurant). I could not find the pullover and the girl at the front door repeated that they have not found anything this evening and perhaps someone of our group took the pullover ;-). I have been stayed in many parts of the world, but nowhere I had to be aware about leaving things in a restaurants, but Humphreys in Amsterdam is different.

• Visited September 2013