“"One not to miss"”

Exposure Photo Tours
Ranked #140 of 359 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun and new way of experiencing a city tour by combining cultural history with a complete photography workshop. By including a quality photo book with a complete lesson rundown we have set ourselves apart from any other tours offered. An experience you will never forget with photographic memories to ensure that you don't!
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"One not to miss"”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I loved this. It's such a nice way to see Amsterdam and the group was small so you don't have to strain to hear what Gen is saying. I have a DSLR that I bought a few years ago but always had it on auto mode because i found it overwhelming. Now I know how to use it and I am amazed at what it can do! I can't wait to use it on my travels now.So pleased I took the tour.One not to miss!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Paulganze

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“From instant snaps to picture perfect”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Worth every cent; if you are interested in photography and want to see Amsterdam through a lens then this tour is a must do. I recently purchased a Canon 650d and was stuck on the automatic mode. Not any more, Jen's simple to understand instruction and 3hr guidance plus a wonderful book to keep with all those must know hints and tips means more fun and more fantastic shots without the auto. And the sights were awesome too; thanks heaps fir improving those treasured memories.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Fantastic guide makes great tour for beginner and advanced photographers!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Having NEVER used my new digital camera before, I was a bit nervous about joining this Amsterdam Photo Tour. 3 hours later I have a clear understanding of my camera, a ton of easy tips and tricks to keep in mind when taking pictures, and a great collection of personally made unique photos of Amsterdam to take home. Tourguide Gen explains the digital camera and photography with so much passion and patience, its contagious! She takes you to the best spots in the city so your Amsterdam photos will definitely stand out from any regular tourist's images.

Amsterdam, Nederland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Amsterdam Photo Tour”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We did an awesome Amsterdam Photo Tour with Gen last week. Really learned a lot about the camera and making pics. Plus the tour was really nice and not so standards either. I can highly recommand !!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Energetic, informative & fun photo tour!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had no clue how to use my new camera in a decent way and didn't have time to read the whole manual, so I saw this photo tour as the opportunity to get in touch with my camera and at the same time get to know more about the most beautiful places of Amsterdam. My expectations were right: Genevieve is an enthousiastic tourguide who knows everything about (historic) Amsterdam AND can explain your camera settings. A good combination! The tour took around 3 hours, so enough time for loads of pictures. After finishing I was happy to see that my knowledge about my camera settings was improved and besides that, I had some really nice stories about Amsterdam - to tell my friends with a beer. Still have to practice a lot, but the basics are clear now! THANKS GEN!