“Nice - not like the buffets at home!”
Review of Restaurant DREAM

Restaurant DREAM
Ranked #927 of 4,225 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, International, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are looking forward to welcome you! Full of pride and enthusiasm we would like to present to you our stylish breakfast restaurant.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fab, as per my review of the hotel. Good table service and range of food options which seem based on quality rather than cheap bulk. A nice place to eat.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Dinner buffet....
I ate there on Sunday night.... Myself and 9 year old daughter.
As a hotel guest it's supposedly cheaper.... I paid €49.50 which I feel is a little expensive for a buffet especially the child price as there isn't a great deal of choice for them, we have eaten in buffet restaurants in the USA many times and the children are catered for much better.
Soft drinks are all included and I cannot fault the service at all..... Staff were really friendly and explained all the different food stations.
I chose the raw vegetable and meat and let the chefs cook it with a sauce of my choice and it was really nice.

Breakfast buffet...
Lovely fresh breads, pastries,fruit, yogurt and cooked foods and again a good selection.. Price is I feel expensive for an adult, (I think it was €12.50) unless your hungry but for my daughter who only had 2 bowls of coco pops it was tad expensive.
Probably wouldn't have the breakfast again but nothing to do with the quality/selection just due to the price really.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I tried this restaurant two night is a row, and it did not dissapoint, You pay around 25 Euros to eat at the buffet, where you find almost everyting! They even have chefs who can grill meat, seafood, wok and pasta. The staff was really friendly and service-minded, and not to stiff. They came to your table with drinks if you wanted any, and the atmosphere was lovely. This I would reccomand for both families, couples, people travveling alone and friends.

1  Thank EmillyOlsen
Reviewed July 24, 2014

EVERYTHING IS COOKED IN COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF OIL.
As previous reviewers have said the quality of produce isn't great, in fact it is very disappointing due to the lack of flavour not to mention 29Euro for non guests and 24Euro for guests. This has potential to be a great restaurant due to the nice interior and staff (..even though the chef looked at me like I had two heads when I asked him to make pancakes.) Don't waste your time, head into the city.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The buffet is the only option in this Restaurant. It costs €24.50 for hotel residents (not including alcoholic drinks) with a great selection of salads, fish, oysters, desserts and main course options. You can also have various types of meat or fished cooked for you by the chefs. My only point here is that the meat is not the greatest quality and everything is cooked in oil, not the most healthy choice! For the price the buffet is OK, but when spending 2 weeks there you will really need to get out as it the same, night in night out!