“Great place to start the day”
Review of Rogh

Rogh
Ranked #1,643 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We started our day here, full english breakfast and coffee, excellent food and great value for money, quick service, we will definitely come back

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I ate here for a quick lunch after a morning of sight-seeing. And we were not disappointed--the food was fresh and arrived within a few minutes, and was a great value. If you're out and about, I'd definitely recommend stopping in.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We were so delighted with Rogh's. The woman behind the counter carefully assembled the greek yogurt with honey, walnuts and blueberries. I swear she placed each berry deliberately. The dish was delish.

We also enjoyed freshly squeezed orange juice, a pumpkin soup, and a dutch meatball sandwich. All highly recommended!

1  Thank weitzman
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Only ?8.95 and only waited about 5mins. They seem to have a great selection of sandwiches as well; would like to come back and try the serano ham sandwich :)

2  Thank RocolaNco
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friend and I wound up at Rogh's Deli as it was right next to the apartment we rented in Amsterdam for three days. We went there every morning for breakfast and had a verity of items all of which were delicious, fresh, and served with a smile! The menu is in English as well as Dutch so it isn't too hard to figure out what you are getting, and the meals aren't overly complicated, just good straight forward food. I had the BLT twice and the ham and cheese omelet and my friend had the tuna club which he said was amazing. If you are close by definitely go check out Rogh's Deli during your stay in Amsterdam!

1  Thank Shane G