$222
NH Hotels
$231
$194
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$291
  • Room Service
$251
$216
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$233
  • Bar/Lounge
$189
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$274
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

$470
$366
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$310
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $387/night.

$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

1,078 results
All reviewslobby restaurantdam squarea la carte breakfastboutique hotelperfect locationquiet side streetcool hotelroom was largeexcellent hotelcomfortable bednespresso machinefirst floorloved this hotelstandard roomwould definitely stay here againthe red light districtvisiting amsterdam
Reviewed May 26, 2014

What a lovely hotel, lovely friendly and helpful staff.
The room was spacious, proper double bed, (not 2 single beds pushed together which we encountered for most of our stay in Holland) tea and coffee, great bathroom all perfectly clean. Funky decor
We slept very well.
The breakfast was very good, waitress service not buffet, which makes a change.
The Hotel is situated within walking distance of most attractions.
We really enjoyed our stay, thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deva2
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Booked hotel after TripAdvisor said the one I booked had "biting ants." Okay then.
We arrived at the hotel after a dishonest cab driver (I should have spotted it at the station, my fault) had taken me far far away from Central Station and charged me 25 euros. We were arguing and we dragged our bags into the hotel for help. The hotel calmed things down, the man went away with 15 after a scene and the manager gave us a glass of wine to start our first visit to Amsterdam in a better spirit. They opened a bottle for us.
What kind people, but we found Dutch people to be like that, so friendly and relaxed about pleasure.
We spent five nights there. The front desk staff were marvellous throughout, the rooms spacious and just frighteningly cool, so original and comfortable. We were in 302 and yes, you're right, the back of the hotel is completely quiet, which I needed as it was a work trip. I don't see a problem with lack of storage; there were huge open shelves for everything (I wish more hotels did this) and the safe worked. The hair dryer was not great, but they never are, nowhere. Loved the huge shower, a room really.
But the stunner is the Lobby Restaurant. The food there was, I think, even better than in Paris. It's partly the brilliant cooking and invention but also that the ingredients are clearly so fresh. I had the corvina, the chimichurri, the mullet, etc. and all were wonderful. I don't eat desserts. The desserts here were irresistible. On my last night I had the Buttermilk Mousse which was the best dessert I have ever tasted, so light and fresh and the strawberries were small, sweet and perfect.
I'm picky about hotels. They can easily destroy a vacation and on a work trip, the hotel room is a refuge from a difficult day. The Hotel V Nesplein was a small perfect Dutch version of my favourite hotel in London, the St. Pancras, and this astounds me because they spent oh, a hundred million pounds on that one, and the food there is good.
I loved this hotel and recommend it to everyone. The location is so central and once you find this tiny alleyway, you have Amsterdam waiting for you.

Room Tip: Yes, the rooms at the back are very quiet, you'll need that near Dam Square. The front desk has a weigh scale for suitcases in case you go over at the airport, most useful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank charlenecolbert
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was lucky enough to stay here during a recent business trip to Amsterdam. I was pleased when I discovered that the hotel was both central and near to the office that I was visiting but that was just the start! I soon discovered what an individual and stylish place this is and a fantastic place to stay.
After a friendly welcome and a very efficient check-in process (the room had already been paid for so I just had to provide ID) I took the lift to my room and my jaw dropped! I stay in a lot of hotels and this is only the second time I've bothered to write a review. I had a very large room and a large, comfortable bed and a very large TV. The style of the decor is modern and individual - something quite different from the standard hotels and gives the hotel a very distinctive personality.
The location of the hotel is a perfect base for exploring central Amsterdam and it is open 24 hours so you can be out as late as you like. Don't be fooled into thinking you won't sleep, though! I've stayed in several hotels in Amsterdam where noise can be a big problem but not here. Located in a side street you have the best of both worlds of location and peace.
Breakfast the next day was in the Lobby restaurant, a large modern place sharing its sense of style with the hotel. Staff were very friendly and the food was great. I had ignored advice to eat there the evening before, which I thoroughly regretted.
All in all a wonderful, stylish and friendly hotel and I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: From what I have seen all the rooms are great, just different sizes, but even the smallest are far from poky. Despite its central location the hotel is in a side street so noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights on our first visit to Amsterdam, and I loved it from the minute I walked in. The staff are very welcoming & friendly and will assist you however they can.
The room was the perfect size for us, with gorgeous industrial decor, super comfy beds and a huge shower head which I loved. This hotel is walking distance to the canals with cute shops & cafes and everything you need.
We had a delicious breakfast every day, and I honestly had one of the best meals EVER for dinner - the farm fowl with chimmichurri. YUM. It was amazing.
I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting this beautiful city.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank milly_g1
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Good clean place with very helpful staff. Comfortable beds. Good bathrooms. Nothing to complain about. Well located. The staff have a wealth of information on things to see and do in Amsterdam away from the usual tourist traps.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends