“Great hotel with perfect location”
Review of Hotel V Nesplein

Hotel V Nesplein
Ranked #19 of 365 Hotels in Amsterdam
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great hotel with perfect location”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great hotel with perfect location and unique design
very good restaurant and bar with friendly team
we loved the hotel very much and sure we will come again
Breakfast is good but without any Vegetables

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd level are quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ori I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I spent two days in this hotel while attending a conference. I enjoyed long evenings at hotel's restaurant with unique atmosphere and excellent food. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
I recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Marek-from-Holland
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I visited Amsterdam with my man for a weekend and stayed at the hotel.

As booked with booking.com I had some problems with my cards authorization, so I canceled my booking with them and booked with hotel V direct, It saved me about 50 euro + the room I've booked with them was much bigger.

After emailing them I've been charged room rate + city tax, so on arrival I did not had to pay anything.

The bad thing was, that due to all these cancellations they put me in a small room , after what they in respect to me , changed the rooms to a superior-v design (that I booked thought them ), because of this mistake they offered me a complimentary breakfast in they'r lovely restaurant.

Food was best, service excellent and staff very friendly and helpful.

Also after cleaner attending our room our television wasn't working for a night, that made us feel uncomfortable, but they also offered us to change rooms, but we didn't as we had to leave the next morning.

I do recommend this place as its close to everything, very comfortable and cosy.
do not regret a moment spent in here

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in November, had a great time at this amazing hotel. The staff were very friendly and polite and went out there way to help us. Room was very modern and clean, always came back to a clean room. The food was excellent and had a variety of choice of high quality food. A very central location only a minute walk from dam square and very close to all other popular attractions. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and have just booked our next stay in amsterdam here. 5 stars

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dean D
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel less than a week ago and really enjoyed the experience. The location is brilliant as it is very close to lots of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, shopping and pretty much everything there is to explore. The staff are very pleasant and accommodating. After our first night we asked to be moved due to some noise from outside of our room and this was dealt with very efficiently which allowed us to have 2 further nights at the hotel with nice lie ins. The decor is very quirky and probably won't be to everyone's taste but suits Amsterdam in a big way. Our standard room had a great big bed with a very large tv and shower. The Lobby bar and restaurant was always busy and clearly is popular with non residents of the hotel. The drinks are very reasonably priced and there is plenty of menu choice. We tried the thin and crispy pizzas which were delicious. We also had great desserts which were fine dining restaurant standard so make sure you try one! Overall I would definitely return. If you are looking for a great base in the city centre you cannot go wrong with this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was on the hotel V Nesplein on 24.01.14 to 26.01.2014 and I would recommend to anyone, good location, plus excellent customer service. :) The rooms was big and clean, the hotel is super stylist, i had an amazing time there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rita E
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I loved staying at this hotel - it is hip, yet very chic, not a hint of pretentiousness but rather on can feel the emphasis of the patron on real good quality for real people. I hope I can come back soon, on a romantic trip with my husband next time.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room - and I sure got what I asked for.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business