“Consistent High Quality”

Ranked #1,759 of 4,895 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oude Pijp
Description: In restaurant Carlitos you will find a place with a warm and cozy atmosphere, decorated in pure, rustic Argentine style that is so characteristic of this country. The chef specializes in importing the best meat products from Argentina. The owner and chef have been experienced for years with offering the best Argentinian meat products, import Argentinian loin and cut vacuum packed to offer the best quality meat in their restaurant.
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Carlitos is the only restaurant I've visited (biweekly/monthly) during the last two years in Amsterdam.
The quality of meat is simply excellent (Entrecote).
I've never experienced such consistency in my life.
I feel lucky I've found this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Seems unassuming and out-of-the-way, a couple of streets off the main canal,
with lively interesting bars and stuff close by.
Nice friendly staff, great argentinian steak, soup wine.
No hesitation in recommending and will definitely go back again
Try it!
Dave & Christine,
Leigh Lancashire England

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

We found this place by chance and it was a very pleasant surprise.

I had the ribeye steak which was one of the most tender steaks I've ever eaten cooked to perfection. Salad was crisp and fresh. Service was fast & very attentive.

Great place!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Restaurant located in a quiet street. We were the 2nd table and not a lot of people. Welcome friendly and quick service. Spare ribs all you can etar with salad and french fries for 14.90€ and 200gr filet for 23 € but excellent meat.
I woulld recomment this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 7, 2016

(disclaimer: we had a Groupon deal that offered two 300gr steaks+fries+salad for 20€)
Starters were pretty simple: we had the nachos (tasted like storebought tortilla chips, guacamole was very tasty!) and the empanadas (meat pastries).
Main course were the steaks from the Groupon deal. I asked if I could pay a bit extra for a 400gr steak and that was not a problem. The steaks (medium-rare) were juicy and tender and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Fries were a bit soft, baked potato was good with sour cream.
Service was alright; not too sociable, but very attentive and responded very quickly to everything.

Date of visit: April 2016