“Delicious food, good value”
Review of Nam Kee

Nam Kee
Reserve with
Nam Kee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,149 of 4,046 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I loved the food, very good taste. We took duck and squid, it was delicious. The wantan soup was also very nice. The staf is helpful and friendly. And for Holland the prices are very low in this restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Average food and prices. Service was ok, not too friendly. I don't think I would go back again. We paid 35 eur for 2 portions of spring rolls, 2 main courses and 2 drinks.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nam Kee is one of my top option every time I miss the taste of Asia. This restaurant offers a wide array of Asian food (not only Chinese because they also offers you Indonesian, SIngaporean and Penang style food). The peking duck and minced spinach in garlic and terasi sauce (I am not sure whether they really have this veggie style in the menu or not, but I have ordered it several times) are not to be missed.

One thing for sure, be ready to line up there waiting to be seated!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We used Lonely Planet to find a chinese restaurant in Amsterdam & Nam Kee came up as a recommendation (they have 3 in Amsterdam) .

We booked online & arrived at the restaurant to be welcomed by the manager & to find it packed with Chinese patrons (a cliche but always a good sign)

They have extensive English & Spanish menus & we had a lovely meal.

Very modern restaurant & on the 16,24 & 25 tram route

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The building is authentic, but the food is lost in time. At first we thought we ordered wrong...but the food was lacking character and flavor. We really wanted to like it, but were unable to force the food down.
The service was attentive and the owner/manager was gracious. I think the menu and food could use some improvements!