“Best Pasta in Amsterdam” 5 of 5 stars

Pasta Factory
Ranked #132 of 3,377 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
toronto
“Best Pasta in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Such great fresh pasta for reasonable prices and quick service. Shoutout to our waiter, Chris, for making one of our few dinners in Amsterdam unforgettable. Give this guy a raise!

1 Thank lwengle

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Uk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome homemade spaghetti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The best spaghetti I ever had. We were there early and was thinking between mcd or pasta. Glad that we picked this! It was so goood! We had aglio olio spaghetti and bacon spaghetti, the spaghetti are home made by the owner. The owner of the shop is really nice and fast service. Price wise is cheaper compare to those shop around dam square. Something that me and my family would definately miss!

1 Thank Felitee
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food and service at affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate 2 different pasta dishes: good taste and big portion. Service stuff was very polite and fast. I will be back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice look, nice waiter, HORRIBLE DISH.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but I got something supposedly with anchovies, garlic, olive oil, and cherry tomatoes. The anchovies were the saltiest and worst anchovies I have ever had. The dish was covered in tiny bones, and the cherry tomatoes were in fact cherry peppers and was mislabeled. The white wine I had with my meal was subpar. The waiter was wonderful and I'm thinking maybe I ordered the wrong dish but it was so awful I had to go get something else to overpower the residual taste of terribleness.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Emrah1
Moscow, Russia
“Cozy, welcoming and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Nice and cozy place to eat out.

Great Italian cuisine

be careful - portions are very generous, just huge!!

Bruscetta is like a full lunch

Visited May 2014