“Awesome homemade spaghetti”

Pasta Factory
Ranked #165 of 3,994 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The best spaghetti I ever had. We were there early and was thinking between mcd or pasta. Glad that we picked this! It was so goood! We had aglio olio spaghetti and bacon spaghetti, the spaghetti are home made by the owner. The owner of the shop is really nice and fast service. Price wise is cheaper compare to those shop around dam square. Something that me and my family would definately miss!

1  Thank Felitee
There are newer reviews for Pasta Factory

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate 2 different pasta dishes: good taste and big portion. Service stuff was very polite and fast. I will be back.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but I got something supposedly with anchovies, garlic, olive oil, and cherry tomatoes. The anchovies were the saltiest and worst anchovies I have ever had. The dish was covered in tiny bones, and the cherry tomatoes were in fact cherry peppers and was mislabeled. The white wine I had with my meal was subpar. The waiter was wonderful and I'm thinking maybe I ordered the wrong dish but it was so awful I had to go get something else to overpower the residual taste of terribleness.

1  Thank emshabem
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Nice and cozy place to eat out.

Great Italian cuisine

be careful - portions are very generous, just huge!!

Bruscetta is like a full lunch

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stopped here because it was across the street from our hotel. I had the chicken alfredo which was decent. Kinda bland but it wasn't bad once you added some salt, pepper, and parmasean cheese (which I had to do after each bite it seemed LOL). A little pricey for the lack of taste but not bad.