“Good food and service at affordable price”
Review of Pasta Factory

Pasta Factory
Ranked #154 of 3,955 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food and service at affordable price”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate 2 different pasta dishes: good taste and big portion. Service stuff was very polite and fast. I will be back.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice look, nice waiter, HORRIBLE DISH.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but I got something supposedly with anchovies, garlic, olive oil, and cherry tomatoes. The anchovies were the saltiest and worst anchovies I have ever had. The dish was covered in tiny bones, and the cherry tomatoes were in fact cherry peppers and was mislabeled. The white wine I had with my meal was subpar. The waiter was wonderful and I'm thinking maybe I ordered the wrong dish but it was so awful I had to go get something else to overpower the residual taste of terribleness.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank emshabem
Moscow, Russia
“Cozy, welcoming and tasty”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Nice and cozy place to eat out.

Great Italian cuisine

be careful - portions are very generous, just huge!!

Bruscetta is like a full lunch

Visited May 2014
Oakland, California
“Nice place to catch a window seat”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stopped here because it was across the street from our hotel. I had the chicken alfredo which was decent. Kinda bland but it wasn't bad once you added some salt, pepper, and parmasean cheese (which I had to do after each bite it seemed LOL). A little pricey for the lack of taste but not bad.

• Visited April 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were planning to have a quick dinner at Vapiano on Rembrandtsquare. It was so unbelievably busy we couldn't stay, it was so crowded. As I felt like eating pasta, I remembered seeing the Pasta Factory earlier that week and suggested we go there. What a great decision! The food was excellent (we all had a salad to start, and pasta as a main dish). Portions we're big, you definitely won't leave hungry. The ingredients are fresh and the pasta itself is so tasty, you can taste that it's home-made. Service was so super friendly and attentive by a young man, I am not used to it anymore (and I'm from Amsterdam). Biggest positive surprise was when we received the check. It was amazing value for money. I will be coming back, for sure!

• Visited April 2014