“Delicious pasta, nice atmosphere, great customer care!”
Review of Pasta Factory

Pasta Factory
Ranked #194 of 4,190 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Given that Pasta Factory is situated in a very touristic place of Amsterdam (and I tend to think that the touristic places around here don't necessarily serve the greatest food..), it took a while until we tried out the place. We were delighted by the quick service, tasty food and good customer service! We've been more than 5 times so far and the food and customer service has been consistently awesome.

If you'd like to warm up with a good soup I'm recommending the chicken soup (best soup I had lately!), and if you're into pastas you should definitely try out (among others) the tagliatelle with mushrooms & cream sauce!

One of my favorite lunch destinations in Amsterdam!

1  Thank amsterdani

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Love this restaurant! We looked for this on trip advisor whilst on a search for Italian food during a recent trip to Amsterdam - a very good find! Very close to our hotel in Dam Square and easy to find.
The restaurant was very clean and inviting, with an open kitchen so you can both see and smell the food being prepared. Very friendly service from the waiter that served us.
My dad and I both had the Bruschetta Di Capra (Bruschetta with tomatoes, olives and goats cheese) - fantastic with a generous amount of goats cheese! A big portion - ideal to share.
To follow we both had the Tagliatelle salmon, which again, was very generous with salmon!
Good prices - both meals plus a coke and a hoegaarden - cost 30 euros.
Recommend it!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Not an easy piece of pie to find=) Actually I've just found my hungry self at the front of this lovely place. Nice choice of pasta and quick enough service makes this place perfect choice for a midday tourist.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Arrived our hotel and searched locally for something good and fresh, we found the pasta factory, it was neat, tidy, clean and fresh in appearance, the food was no different? Lots of lovely spinich with my filled pasta whist my lady friend had the pasta with garlic and wine. Wow! The food was excellent and although the amount of garlic in the white wine pasta was at vampire killing level, very much enjoyed by both parties... would return again

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate here both before and after the Amsterdam Marathon. Highly recommended! Friendly staff, clean restaurant and really good food. Really great value for money as well.

1  Thank SJL1605