“Had the time of my life, superb staff!!!”
Review of Hotel Isis

Hotel Isis
Ranked #257 of 336 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Caen, France
“Had the time of my life, superb staff!!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I absolutely loved my stay at this hotel. The room was just perfect for my boyfriend and I and we both loved the bathroom and the bathroom shower! It was soo big that both of us could fit in it together! lol. The beds were super comfy as well, I adored them!!! There were two single beds but we put them together to make one big bed and it was soo cute and soo much fun. We both had amazing sleeps. The nicest part of the stay however would have to have been the staff. They were very warm, welcoming and helpful and they even kept our hotel key for us when we went out during the day and at night so we didn't lose or misplace them and there was even someone at the desk at all times so coming home at night we felt safe and were always very kindly greeted. I must also say that I adored the location. The little free ferry that we took everyday to get to the main part of town was adorable and the hotel is not a far walk at all from the ferry. This was just the most perfect vacation ever and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank GirlyGalTal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gaziantep, Turkey
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel was interesting.After the central station, you have to take free ferry to cross the river.The hotle was cheap, good for the price, the staff were helpful.We changed our first room because water from the bathroom was leaking to the room.The second room was better but there was a very bad smell in the bathroom.The stairs were very steep, old people or overweight people like me should not choose the rooms upstairs.We didn't have breakfast but there was a service a few metres away in a Turkish restaurant

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank globalcitizen27
Travelers also viewed these Amsterdam hotels
Vondelpark
De Pijp
Floris Hotel
Floris Hotel
#273 of 336 in Amsterdam

Been to Hotel Isis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Isis

Property: Hotel Isis
Address: Spreeuwenpark 17, 1021 GS Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Amsterdam
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #257 of 336 B&Bs / Inns in Amsterdam
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Isis 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Isis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.