“Good food and atmosphere!”
Review of Thai Phutakun

Thai Phutakun
Ranked #77 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

It is very good atmosphere with traditional Thai decoration! The chefs are Thai, such they can cook authentic Thai dishes! Very friendly waiter with good services! Although it is small restaurant, it can be even better than big one! Very good and worth to try! I also follow review here and went to try! Result is tripadvisor giving me right choice!

3  Thank MUChampions2013
There are newer reviews for Thai Phutakun

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Small restaurant located in the heart of Amsterdam. The food is excellent value for money and the staff offers great service with attention to detail. I like it that the kitchen is run by Thai ladies, a good sign! I will come back here again!

3  Thank hendia
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Yesterday evening we had a lovely dinner at Phutakun. It was on my list because of good reviews I had read before. Nice very small restaurant with personal attention. Great food, everything fresh and crispy. This was my first and certainly not my last visit to this restaurant.

3  Thank cpulleman
Reviewed August 24, 2013

It's a bold title but we have to come here now very time we come to amsterdam. This was our 4th visit in so many years and the standard has never wained. Fish cakes to start were awesome, good size and perfect to share and you can't go wrong with complimentary prawn crackers. Mains were fresh and can highly recommend the chilli fish sauce on the table to accompany your meal. Looking forward to my next trip to the dam just to eat more tasty Thai food.

3  Thank wendyhouse1980
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is only a small restaurant but has a warm welcome, excellent food with very friendly staff. We had two courses and everything was beautifully presently and freshly cooked. A very fair price, we would definatley recommend this place to eat

3  Thank Carole H