“Good, cheap food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Quick service, nothing exceptional with the food it did the trick. Restaurant is located on the very busy road from Amsterdam Centraal but inside its relatively quiet

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We wanted to be sure we knew where we needed to be for our Lindberg tour, at 26 Damrak, before we ate that morning. As we passed, one of the restaurant employees was encouraging people to look at the menu. It was just what we were looking for. The coffee was good, and the breakfast very satisfying. Prices were reasonable, and the employees friendly. We enjoyed watching the constant stream of travelers and other tourists on the sidewalk, since it is close to the Central Station. This restaurant is also called Pizzeria Marco Polo, btw. I definitely would go back to this restaurant fo another meal.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went there with friends for lunch. Food was good and service was ok. When we went to pay the bill we were dividing it amongst us, when the cashier tried to pull the money from my hand and i told him we were not finished from dividing the bill. He moaned that he was busy and tried to take money out of my hands. This is unacceptable behaviour!!! The only reason I am giving this place 2 star and not one star is that the food was good and that it was one person who ruined the experience at the end.

1  Thank Sacrilegious1
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was the first restaurant we visited in Amsterdam and it set the bar very high for the rest of our trip. The staff were friendly and efficient and struck the rare balance of being attentive without bothering or interrupting us. My husband had Penne Carbonara and I had the gnocchi which was one of their specials. The food was served promptly - it was hot, fresh and delicious. We felt the restaurant offered good value for money, especially considering its location and when compared with other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

the best food ever!! I am from Australia and we have a huge pizza/italian scene here which are run by italians who know how to cook some good stuff!! I ate here in 2009 december then returned the next day to go again for a meal it was that great with a friend, then in 2011 I got all my friends together and we ate here again while in the dam and they all agreed it was just amazing.!!!
do not go past this place its so good you will not be let down

1  Thank BENS1988