“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Saint Morris Argentijns Restaurant

Saint Morris Argentijns Restaurant
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 163 | 1012 ET, 1012 ET Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District (De Wallen))
(020)4227313
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,009 of 3,335 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Tortola
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a long day at a trade fair we were in the mood for good, filling, wholesome food so we headed to the Saint Morris Argentinian Restaurant. We were lucky to get there early and were seated immediately on the upper floor of the restaurant. The service was very efficient and pleasant and the food plentiful and tasty. Well worth the visit

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank KiaOra97

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Meat was excellent. Well cooked. Very good service. I enjoyed being there with my friends. Kindest people. I would go again and strongly advice.

1 Thank Francesco F
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Saint Morris - Pleasure for my taste buds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The food at Saint Morris appears simple, but the flavors have remarkable depth. Every meal is made from scratch not from the store-bought semi-made stuff. As my favorite meal is steak, I tried that and I found it very juicy and with lots of flavors. That was a pleasure for my taste buds!
The restaurant is both clean and tidy and all the staff members there greeted my companions and me with smiles and warmth. I would thoroughly recommend Saint Morris to anyone who likes great meals in a cousy athmosphere. I know I'll certainly be returning soon.

• Visited October 2013
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Not brilliant but not bad either. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

14 people lots of meat, wine, and laughs.

Steaks all round, mine was cooked as I like it, rare, but lacked any flavour. This was reflected around the table.

Maybe they need to buy irish beef.

A good night, but I have had far better steak.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best steaks I have ever ate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great location. Amaizing food, friendly stuff and reasonable prices.
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed this restaurant very much. Steaks which we ordered were amaizing. I have been in different argentinian restaurants, but Saint Morris was something special. The best qualiy meet! Wonderful and very friendly atmosphere, fast service. Defineataly we gonna come back.

• Visited September 2013