“Yum”

Argentinos San Thomas - MG
Reserve with
Argentinos San Thomas - MG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #626 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, South American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Description: We are Argentinian restaurant located in Amsterdam Center. We served very high quality of fresh Argentinian meat, straight from the pampas. Tender & fresh
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I must say this was by far the best dinner I had in Amsterdam. I had a burger some where else and I wasn't sure if it was even beef. I had the filet and fries and salad and it was great! I loved every bite. My husband loved his lamb. I will definitly return here the next time we come to Amsterdam.

There are newer reviews for Argentinos San Thomas - MG

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We visited for dinner and it was a nice day so we sat outside. It was an alley so you can still see the passer-by but they weren't close enough to take a bite out of your food. The steak was great. The chef/cook came to see if it was cooked right. We had a chocolate ice cream dessert that was so creamy and delicious!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The steaks were lovely, and my cut was cooked nicely rare, which I rarely (pun intended) am able to get at a restaurant. The side dishes were tasty, and the staff was attentive (though Americans might find them a little distant.)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good wholesome food and pleasant service. Steaks are great and some unusual beers to be had too. Price is average. Always good conversation with the staff be it home in Mallorca or travels to the East. Good place if on business and travelling alone. Keep up the good work. I will return

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just finished one of the best steak meals I have had in Amsterdam. The fillet was cooked exactly as I requested on the first time; the baked potato was loaded with Sour Cream and the potato itself practically melted in my mouth; and the grilled corn was a great way to have corn on the cob. The décor evokes the Wild West - which I suppose exists in Argentina as well (I'll have to visit to find out). The staff are very friendly and were attentive to ensure the meal was as desired - it was.