“Great for lunch when visiting the museums”
Review of Renzo's

Renzo's
Ranked #860 of 4,046 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Chanced upon this little place by accident, and what a find! Fresh ingredients, great bread, and warm, helpful service. Very reasonably priced too. If you're visiting the museum quarter, this little deli is well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to fill up on pasta before the marathon and this hidden treasure ticked the box. At first it looks like just a take-away but then you spot a couple of table and chairs tucked in a dimly lit corner. The pasta was delicious and v reasonably priced. It's open until 9 but would be perfect for a romantic early evening meal

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our hotel was very close to this deli. We enjoyed a lovely lunch sitting in the sunshine on their white wooden benches. we had a combination of salad and warm pasta, delicious. The staff were helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was wandering around extremely hungry in this quarter of Amsterdam, realising all the food places are not my cup of tea - either too expensive or not healthy enough for my diet... and when I was just about to give up I came across this great corner deli. It was exactly what I needed.
They had a great fresh and colourful selection of food that you can either eat in or take away.
The service was amazing (the guy at the counter was very generous and sweet when I asked for some extra as I was hungry, although they charge by the plate size).
It is cheap, healthy, tasty and you can have a glass of wine from their nice selection.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Altough it's a delicatessen, you can ask to warm your selection and sit in a table to eat.

Near Concertgebouw, it's an excellent and budget choice: I had a dish with pasta, water and a glas of wine and it costet less than ?10.