“Just Superb”
Review of Willems

Willems
Reserve with
Willems is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #322 of 4,047 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Reviewed December 11, 2013

What a great find in the museum district! This restaurant reminds one of the outstanding cuisine found in New York or Napa Valley. Creative chefs; attentive staff. Definitely not a tourist spot but clearly prized by locals for entertaining special guests.
Did I mention creative? Fabulous menu offerings you'll not find elsewhere!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Based on one visit on a reasonably quiet evening, this was a real treat. The food was excellent, and all in all a superb dining experience. We were served by a young person, who, despite first-night jitters met every expectation and performed in a pleasant and professional manner.

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had a fabulous Friday night dinner at Willems. I loved the simple but pretty setting on a quiet street in the Oud-Zuid area of Amsterdam. My dining companion had the set menu, which changes weekly, and was delicious and a great deal. I splurged on the chicken liver parfait which was rich in that yummy way it should be and the steak with frites and bearnaise- the meat was cooked to perfection and the sauce was incredibly flavorful. I highly recommend this neighborhood spot!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was so happy to have found Willems on my last stay in Amsterdam. The restaurant staff was exceedingly polite and helpful. Recommendations were sincere and appreciated from my point of view. The menu was diverse and I enjoyed the evening. I will make certain that Willems is on my list for my next return to this city.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent cuisine, service great. Small and intimate and open on Sunday. Friendly staff. Recommended by a local.

1  Thank Ottsie