“Happy to have found Willems”
Review of Willems

Willems
Reserve with
Willems is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #334 of 4,190 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was so happy to have found Willems on my last stay in Amsterdam. The restaurant staff was exceedingly polite and helpful. Recommendations were sincere and appreciated from my point of view. The menu was diverse and I enjoyed the evening. I will make certain that Willems is on my list for my next return to this city.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent cuisine, service great. Small and intimate and open on Sunday. Friendly staff. Recommended by a local.

1  Thank Ottsie
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were fortunate to be staying close to this restaurant during the week we were in Amsterdam, so we went twice, and had excellent culinary experiences both times.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the menu is short (5 appetizers, 5 main courses) but we found that reassuring, especially after sampling the food! Mark, the manager, told us that the menu was limited in order to ensure quality, and boy, was he right!
Everything that our party of three ordered was, simply put, exquisite, from the steak tartare to the snapper with red curry foam. (The chef came out to give us the recipe for the foam - you find it on several dishes, flavored variously with olives, curry and a variety of other tastes.)
The menu changes weekly, and it has proved to be a popular spot in this appealing residential neighborhood (a short walk from the Concertgebouw), so go early or reserve.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

WE were in love with this place. The menu seemed small at first glance but everything was AMAZING.They were extremely accommodating making me a salad that wasn't even being offered.
Three of us went so we tried so much of the menu and the food was our best in Amsterdam! the waiter was extremely professional. The quaint neighborhood reminded us of Vienna or Berlin. If you are staying at the Conservatorium or anywhere in Amsterdam this is a true find!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good short menu, next to where we were staying, reasonable prices --all in all I'd heartly recommend (and book -- we couldn't get in on the Friday we arrived in Amsterdam although when we went, having booked, on Saturday it was very quiet)