“Awesome Food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We found this place by accident, and while it is nothing spectacular to look at, the food is phenomenal. Great vegetarian and meat selections, and the woman who runs this place is one of the friendliest and most helpful people you will meet in Amsterdam. She guided my friend through the vegetarian selections and helped him to choose an absolutely delicious combination. I had a mix of meat and veggies that were all excellent and at a great price of only €9. If I lived in that neighborhood, I would eat there several times a week. The food is just so good.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Marc J

Brussels, Belgium
“Best Tempeh in town!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I always go there for lunch and I order white rice, tempeh, bitter melon and green beans. I really love it, portions are huge and prices are small. And they've got the best Surinamese tempeh in town!

1 Thank VeganTrav