Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$248
$229
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

$561
$332
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$124
$88
2,193 results
All reviewsmarcel wandersalice in wonderlandbluespoon restaurantpublic librarycomplimentary winecanal view roomnine streetsmini barbeautiful hotelanne frank houseperfect locationvan gogh museumdam squarelobbysinkwallpapercity
Reviewed November 19, 2013

one of the best boutique hotels i have been lately
for sure i will recommend it to any one who travel to amsterdam
the stuff was very helpful and very nice
and above all the service !!!
great experience

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I don't often take the time to write reviews for restaurants or hotels because I am normally satisfied with my meals and hotel stays but I thought I would take 5 minutes to mention this hotel. Our stay at the Andaz Amsterdam Prisengracht was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Right from our greeting in the ultra modern lobby (no huge check in desk, just 3 tall tables with laptop computers and hotel staff with iPads) to the funkiest room we have ever stayed in! The staff was awesome always wanting to help you with directions, recommendations or just making sure you are enjoying their hotel and city. The waiters, bartenders and hosts were super friendly. The food in the restaurant and bar was some of the best in Amsterdam. Our room was not very big but we didn't even notice as it was extremely efficient. Huge shower and huge walk in closet helped plus we had a view of the canal. The location was about halfway from the central train station and the Rijks Museum. We walked everywhere we went (Amsterdam is not huge) and you can buy a taxi voucher to the airport from the hotel for 44 Euros. The hotel was a little bit more money than I would normally spend but I redeemed some credit card points and I would definitely stay there again. If this hotel is in your price range and you are heading to Amsterdam, STAY THERE!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a canal view.
1  Thank Brent M
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Flew in with my brother, another friend and his brother for a 4 day adventure and we happened to be in town during a big soccer tourny and the MTV EMAs. There was a shortage of rooms, so we had to resort to a 5 star. This hotel is new and lives up to it's rating. Wish there was a pool like the Amrath in Amsterdam has, but the sauna is nice. The lounge is great! Mini bar in the rooms are restocked for free (excluding beer and liquor). I would recommend this place if cost isn't an issue. It's a few canals away from city centraal, but the walking burned off some uneeded calories.

Room Tip: City view is nice, but not worth the upgrade price.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I spend a weekend at the Andaz in early November and were very pleased with everything from accommodations to service. From the time we entered the lobby until we checked out their staff treated us almost like family. This is in deed a 5 Star hotel with first class service.

Room Tip: Our room over looked a canal which added another nice touch to the accomidations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great hotel! Pleasant staff, nice comfortable rooms and very decent food (I'm not a "foody" kinda guy but I was very pleased). Location is great, there is art in every aspect of the hotel. Wine social hour was a pleasant and complimentary every evening. Check in was easy and most importantly they have down pillows! Enough said, would absolutely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple